Saturday, January 8, 2011

TheAudit

TheAudit
winter
The Job was announced the profiles of three people were chosen YOU the reader must now decide WHO to give the Job too. This is not multiple choice questions there is only one right answer no hints shall be given bye eye.

Good Luck Minions.

x.The Capitalist.

Three houses one garage the money from my paycheck will pay the taxes on my mortgages. Hire me the Central focus of society. My peers look upp to me. Got four kids two wives three dogs in the Yard outside. I stood SIX NINE with 250 lbs my belt is notched from being let out. I like to pig out to eat the lot. Yes I got experience in auditing the Navy tats it is the heart with Mother in the Knife. I ran the service when I went in the Men reported unto me. I expect to get the raise from the company when eye join soon after I’m only in this for the money.

y.The Laborer.

The money from my paycheck pays my rent. It buys my children food them clothing too. My fellowes to work value my opinion. The wife looks up to me like GOD. I work the job like I would do it for Jesus. Or the same Way Hice does his poetry. HOnesty is my middle name. Make it my policy. I sit with only 169 lbs on my frame my wife gets to keep all of my money. I knoe how to Audit.



z.The Thief.

The money from my paycheck buys my drugs. I burn the stuff to get my high to get my buzz. My ganger friends call me Ideal will you guess why. Iff you knoe the truth the dealer needs the cover of this job. To be self qualified to be more normal in there eyes. Hire me I will steal your till blind. I live for the all I can take home pay. I will learn this job then do it my Way. No one tells me what to do.

these were the choices

There you have it the Author of this poem charlax chooses Y. The Laborer. I Hope you see it too.


--
Darkstone poet

No comments: