Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PicturePerfect

PicturePerfect
spring
The rabbits were not of size for furr so we did no trapping of rabbits while in this Territory Sir. While working for the Hudson Bay Company in America we only killed one rabbit for the meat. Tell Elvis no hound dog here no hair on hare the tender morsel kept me going the best fare so far no furr but skinned the meat the best. I left the mule intended to go feed her but hey. Then the little boy stole my box of Sunderson supplies he sniffed he disdains my vittles he tossed them over the side of the canal eye checked the mule is gone. The boots seem nicer but it has not rained unshure what the weather shall do into them. Will my feet remain. Dry is the best. Solid soil here no option to do my tomatoes would simply not grow in vine in time. I get some feelings of homosexuality it is disturbing me since eye live alone. There were three wild mules nearer the entrance to the canyon. I hobbled one left one rode one in here to report this to you. I might not work for you no more or no less since. You only give out vouchers to the people who do lots of physical work. Survival does not seem to be the category. Twelve attempts were made. Three of them succeeded. Will, or Bill I will not promise you next spring is taken. Do you see the picture perfect.

No comments: